Friday, May 29, 2009

18 weeks


At 18 weeks......
I am showing for sure but still at a comfortable stage.
Morning sickness has checked out but heartburn has unfortunately settled in for a 20 week visit, I'm afraid.
I feel movement consistently throughout the day. Those little movements and kicks are my favorite part of this journey so far.
I crave cheese...like alot! I still could care less about having any sweets.
I drink milk by the gallons...it has never tasted so good. With doodle, it was chocolate milk I adored, this baby prefers regular milk.



I wonder all day long if baby is a boy or girl. June 17th is the big sonogram.
Please cooperate, sweet love. Mama needs to know what you are!



In doodle's words, "mama, your belly button is flat." What he does not know is that it is about to pop out. Lovely....
I am still trying to squeeze into (or make work) regular clothes. I may can pull this off for a couple more weeks.


My back is cranky and the strange way my stomach muscles push up are back after 5.5 years.
I walk regularly and attempt my prenatal exercise DVD from time to time.
I am ready for bed much earlier than I usually am.
I am more relaxed this time around. I drink a glass of tea from time to time. I had zero caffeine with doodle.
I've worn a swim suit (never did with doodle but then again I was not pregnant with him during summer months).
I will attest that being pregnant at 33 (gasp) is much different than at 28. I feel old...my body is feeling this much more.



If you are a boy or girl...it absolutely does not matter! Your name is picked, either way. Your bedding is chosen, either way.
The image of you fits so perfectly into our lives. October seems so far away.... While we are all so very excited, your big brother is your biggest fan. You are included in all of his plans and he tells everyone (including the HEB bagger) about your impending arrival. By all accounts of our planning, you will be our last. Because of this, I am soaking this in. Enjoying this special time. I can't believe we are almost half way through this journey.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

natalienicole said...

what a beautiful journey this is! so happy for you, dee! keep soaking it in...

R and R Stacy said...

I'm so happy for you guys. How exciting - and you look amazing women!!
Great photos of your baby bump.
I can't wait to find out what your having. Keep us readers posted.

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!