Tuesday, May 5, 2009

5th Birthday: "My Favorite Things"

Today you are 5!
You are a dreamer....an active boy....a great baseball player....doing so well in school.
You have the purest heart that I have ever met. You are compassionate, kind and loving.
All the same, you are all boy...rough & tough...you roll in the dirt & come in from playing smelling like a puppy dog. Your smile lights up an entire room. You add so much to the lives' of the people you know. You love Legos...you build for hours and hours. TV is not your thing. You have a sweet tooth and an expensive palate. You prefer Sushi over any other food. Of course, you fancy yourself on the most expensive rolls and we indulge you every time. Your family and friends play an important role in your life. You take school very seriously. When I keep you home with me b/c I have the day off you worry about what you are missing at school. You are so determined to read and doing a good job at it. You finished your 10 books before most children were on their 5th but you were disappointed that you were not the first to finish (Kendall finished a day ahead.) You love the beach and cannot wait for the pool to open up. You ask questions non-stop. You love to learn new things. You often get frustrated when you cannot figure something out. We are working on patience. You adore your father...it is his approval you constantly seek though you know he thinks you can do no wrong but underneath that, you are a mama's boy. I am your security, your safe base....a role that I so willingly hold. Each day you bring light and love! You, my darling, are our shining star! Happy 5th birthday love!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!