Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Spring Performance

A night of memories! Doodle's Spring Performance.
Location: Castle Hills First Baptist Church
Theme: Hawaiian
Songs: "Jesus Is" and "Let my Action Speak my Passion"
Teacher: Mrs. L.L.
April 30, 2009
They brought the kiddos in after everyone was seated in the auditorium. I approximate about 300 people in attendance. The kids bravely walked up on stage. They gave the parents about 5 minutes to take pictures before the program began. Doodle could not find us at first (he had no idea where we were sitting and he could not hear us calling his name.) He never panicked but was calling...."mama....sweet mama..." Finally we got his attention- a huge smile filled his face and he was waving and blowing kisses. He blew one kiss and said, "that is for (baby's name). He needed to know where I was at in the audience then he put on his performance face. The tears started for me when I heard him calling my name and stayed for the hour performance. I was so happy, proud, amazed, touched, etc.... He sang his little heart out!



Precious I tell you....absolutely precious!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!