Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Pinata & Jump House

No particular party theme this year....we dubbed it "his favorite things." He knew that he wanted the biggest jump house we could find, a pinata and a baseball player cake. And...that is just what he got. At 5, a boy knows what he likes and why not let him have the party elements his heart desires even if they do not center around a theme. He had a big time!
The anticipation! The pinata is about to break open.

The jump house had a slide too....what fun! Weeeeee!

Birthday boy getting ready to whack the pinata.

Gathering the goods!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!