Monday, December 28, 2009

Two Months Old

 


Dear Camdyn,

I cannot believe that you are already two months old! These past two months have truly been some of the best! You are such a complete delight and pure love! I am pretty sure there has never been a better baby. You sleep, eat, poop all very well. You sleep all night in your craddle in our room and make precious little sounds all night long. You really never cry...you kind of grunt at us when you need something but other than that you are 100% content. Once you figured out how to smile, you do it all the time. You love to be talked to and me saying "honky tonk" to you makes you smile every time. You just fell in love with daddy. You watch his every move and light up when he gives you attention and in return, he is totally wrapped around your little finger.

Everyone asks me things like, "how many times a day to you change her or does she always have a bow or hat on?" And the answer to that is many and as often as I can put one on you! I love dressing you and I know that you like it too! You patiently lay several times a day on the changing table as I "decorate" you up! When we are done, you always give me a big approving smile! Oh baby girl, there is so much for us to do together as you get older!

In my mind you are pettite and in comparison to your brother at this age, you are. However, after your 2 month old check-up, we learned that you weigh 12 pounds, 12 ounces (90% percentile) and measure over 23 inches (90% percentile). So maybe you are not as little as I think you are :) You got 5 immunizations but barely cried. You smiled for the doctor and held your head up the whole time. You can actually even sit on your own for a few seconds already. I pretend that you are not making these advances because I love you being my little newborn. But you are growing..... With every new stage I know that it will bring about more exciting things and somehow each day we will love you a little more. My sweet girl, we love you!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!