Thursday, December 10, 2009

A bloggy catch-up

 

 


I consider myself to be superstitious....wish I wasn't but, I am. So, I hesitate to say too much about how wonderful life is in our home. I am afraid to jinx it....and believe me I do not take any of it for granted. Baby girl is doing so wonderfully well! She did have a couple nights that she wanted to play rather than go to sleep but once I realized I can no longer let her sleep in the evenings, we got that all figured out. She could not be any sweeter! She is love, love, love and such an easy going baby. Doodle is loving this time of year (minus the cold weather). He is really getting into the season and having a ball each day at school. He is such a wonderful big brother and has not missed a step with the addition of sissy belle. MSW is finished with year end close and the yearly audit which makes him a very happy man. He has enough days left to take off a big chunk of time for the holidays which has us all super exctied!

So, my lack of blogging is due to the fact that I have just been soaking up this beautiful time and living in each moment. After I kiss my boys off for the day, I snuggle with my girl until mid-morning. She takes a comy nap each morning in our bed- I think she likes the warm covers! (note pics) I have been doing alot of crafting for the holidays and planning for doodle's school party. We usually run errands right before we pick up doodle from school and then spend the afternoons/evening with Christmas music and cooking. We have had the chance to visit with friends and family too! I am really looking forward to the next 3 weeks.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Daniel Family said...

Looks like you guys have been busy enjoying life! Miss Camy is beautiful...how wonderful! And I love that little man isn't afraid to hang out with her, and label her (hehehe)! Glad your Christmas season is full of love and life!

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!