Monday, December 28, 2009

Fiesta Texas- Holiday Style

 

 

 

 


We promised doodle a Fiesta Texas trip during the holidays. The park does not open until 4pm so we were a little worried about having sissy belle out in the night air, etc... We got lucky and there was one evening that was in the upper 60's. We had a great evening! Doodle and I went sledding, we ate some park food and went on some rides. As always, sissy was perfect! Poor baby girl had a rough day- she had her 2 month old check-up earlier in the day but was the total trooper! (I'll save the water in the face story for another time....)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!