Thursday, December 10, 2009

The halls are decked!

 

 

 



Though we still add touches just about everyday, our house is feeling the season! There are also 1000's of lights adorning the outside too! Sissy belle loves to look at all the lights and doodle has helped me decorate every inch of our house. She has a pink tree in her room and doodle has a little tree in his room too. Many traditions, including "elf on the shelf" are making our season bright! Daddy is getting ready to take off and doodle will be off from school. I am so excited about all 4 of us being home for the holidays! We have many exciting projects and excursions planned. "It's the most wonderful time of the year!"
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!