Monday, December 21, 2009

A list...for me.

Consider this more a list for me to remember what to blog about rather than a true post....

With over a 1000 pictures waiting to be downloaded, the process will take much more time than I have at this moment so pictures will have to come later on. With several events behind us and many more ahead of us, "It's the most wonderful time of the year!"

Doodle's school party was so much fun! I was in charge of the art project for the party so we made snoman ornaments with their faces in them. Cute, fun and easy for them. Tons of pics and will get to those later. Momene stayed with sissy so that I could focus on doodle and his party. Doodle ended up going home with his friend for a little while so I had time to clean up the classroom, get home to let momene get on the road and start getting clothes ready for the santa party that night. It is so fun that doodle is now old enough to go over to his friends' homes and we have them over. He loves it and gives him some boy time. I love his school and the friends that we have made and that I have moms who say, "hey, I'll take doodle home so you can get "whatever" done, swing by the house later on and pick him up!"

On a related note, since he is growing up I wondered if it was time to try and teach him to ride a bike without training wheels. MSW took them off of his little bike to see how he could do. Literally, within 5 minutes, the kid has totally mastered it. In fact, we walked, he rode up to the school and back yesterday afternoon...without training wheels.

As I am typing this, doodle is on my bed holding sissy and it is adorable....just snapped the picture so now I have 1001 to download! She is just beaming at him and he is ever so sweet talking to her.

Ooops! and my time is up....doodle has a dentist appointment we need to get to. **Note to self** 2 month old post!

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!