Thursday, December 10, 2009

Baby girl all decked out....

 

 

 

 


We have had a time with our Christmas Card shoot. First time around, I was not happy with my post-baby body, then our next attempt was cancelled due to weather and so we are still trying.... In the meantime, I decided to decorate up Sissy Belle's shelf and do a little photo shoot of just her. I have always done this with doodle so it was fun to do it this time with a little more glitz (oh the joys of little girls!) She has had a terrible case of baby acne that you can see in some of pics. Thankfully, it seems to be clearing up!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!