Monday, December 28, 2009

D&M Video

In honor of our upcoming 11th Wedding Anniversary, I was playing around with making a photo story. I soon realized that after 18 years, we have ALOT of pictures! These were the ones that were already on this computer- most of doodle's life is archived on DVD's and I have pictures on my other two computers that should be on this video. One day, I will do this properly but for now, this puts a smile on my face. I think in honor of our anniversary, I am going to tell "our story."

5 comments:

The Daniel Family said...

LOVE IT! You guys are the perfect picture of love! Congrats on 11 years and wishes for many more!

Nicole said...

That is so sweet!!! I am cracking up because MSW looks JUST like your little one in those pics from high school. (Which makes sense, since he was only a few years older than doodle is now!) :)

natalienicole said...

oh my...dee! you two truly have a beautiful love! i am inspired by it all the time.
i remember jan 2, '99 like yesterday. i remember the drive to pearsall, the hall, the wedding.
may your 11th year of marriage be as exciting as the 1st encounter at Sonic was!
love you, my friend!

Crystal said...

love the video! love you both more!! i feel so lucky to have the best big sister & brother ever-it's been so much fun! your genuine love and respect for eachother has always been and will always be an inspiration. i am grateful to have been a sidekick on your journey! cheers to another decade of fun & memories!!

R and R Stacy said...

Love it...what a beautiful couple!

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!