Sunday, January 18, 2009

Zachary's Bug Bash!



Our buddy, Zu!



Bug Hunt!


Trampoline Fun! Yes- that would be doodle in the orange down on the mat.



The mom's!

On Saturday afternoon, we got to celebrate Zachary's 3rd birthday! He had a bug party complete with t-shirts for each kiddo, a bug hunt and trampoline! The kiddos had such a great time and Nat did another awesome job on hosting a great party. As always, I regretted not bringing at least my rebel out to play. The P&S just doesn't always do the job. I regretted not getting a better pic of Zachary.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

natalienicole said...

we're always thrilled to have the wallis' in our home and at our celebrations!

R and R Stacy said...

What a great idea.

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!