Friday, January 9, 2009

Fridays

*Picture courtesy of Homegrown Hospitality*

Holla! It is Friday- I love Friday's not just because of the obvious, it is the end of the week but because it means....
* I will pick up doodle bug earlier than any other day of the week.
* Friday's are the days he is tested on his Bible verses- he loves this and always has a smile when he tells me how he did. Today is K.
* Sushi night!
* We break from the regular evening routine.
* We stay up later, knowing we can sleep in the next morning.
* I know I will spend the next two days with my boys.
As always we are super busy this weekend. I will be working a little on Saturday to get everything ready for my classes that begin on Monday, msw and I are going to a comedy show at the majestic on sat. night and the boys are going to Monster Jam on Sunday afternoon. As I always say, we live beautiful, full, hectic, crazy lives!

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!