Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Interview

My hometown girl, Roni, is doing a fun interview of fellow bloggers. Here is my interview….

1. What is your favorite thing about your mom?
There are many things that I love about my mom but I love the way that she always eagerly helps us with doodle bug. She stayed with us a week after he was born and for the first year spent at least one night a week with us. It gave us a good night’s sleep or a chance for a date night once a week. She just came and spent the night on Saturday so that we could go to a comedy show and the Majestic.
2. What do you want to be doing in 10 years?
Whew…this is a tough one. There are so many things that I want to be doing so it is so hard to narrow it down! Doodle will be a teenager in 10 years (gulp) so I hope to be very involved with his activities….sports, school, etc… I want to be celebrating 20 years of marriage. I hope I have found that balance that I am constantly seeking. I would still like to be involved in teaching in some form or fashion.

3. If you had an hr of free time, what do you like to do?
MSW took doodle bug to Monster Jam on Sunday so I actually did have an hour of free time which is very rare. I went on a 5 mile walk/run. The weather was beautiful, my ipod played the perfect songs and I felt energized the rest of the day. So, I would say do that again or shop at my favorite store, Anthropologie.

4. Can you dance?
Yes…you did not ask if I danced well.LOL. I actually dance almost every day. It is the thing doodle and I do when I am cooking dinner. He picks the tunes and we dance around. MSW also will also grab me and do a few seconds of slow dancing when he gets home from work if the music is still on. I took dance since I was 4 years old so hopefully that qualifies me as a dancer. Go Maverettes!

5. You have 1 child, how many more children would you like? I would love to have a big family. There is nothing that I love more than being a mother. I just don’t think that is in our cards, though. We currently pray to be blessed with one more.

Thanks Roni! That was fun!

1 comment:

R and R Stacy said...

Well said my Homie! I will have to check that store out.
Off to trying my new recipe.
Hugs!

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!