Sunday, January 4, 2009

Hello 2009!

I did not spend much time reflecting on 2008- there were many ups and a few downs. I have grown this past year and I am really proud of where I find myself at the start of 2009. We have made our 2009 goals- simple yet important ones.

I spent the past 3 weeks enjoying the Christmas season, spending every minute fulfilling the wants of my boy and embracing my life! I have packed Christmas away, thoroughly cleaned and organized our home and prepared for 2009.

I spent this past weekend focusing on relaxation and love. I have gotten my hair done, a cranberry pedi (this was divine!) and spent a day at the spa with my love- being pampered! I have celebrated 10 years of marriage and hoped/dreamed for what the next 10 years will hold for us.

Tomorrow reality hits. It is back to work and school- a new semester- a new (additional) job as I start with UofP on Tuesday. Back to the hectic, busy lives that we live. I will work on balance in 2009.

May your 2009 be everything that you hope for and more!

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!