Sunday, January 4, 2009

Nightfall @ Hill Country Hyatt


After a massage, lounging by the pool while soaking in 85 degree temps on Jan.3rd , a nice dinner and an hour workout in the gym (gotta stay true to those 2009 goals) we were not ready to call it a night just yet. We sat on our patio enjoying the bottle of wine we bought while in Napa this past summer that we have been saving for this celebration. MSW challenged me to go to the hot tub with him. By this time, the cold front was blowing in and it was getting cold and our suits were still wet from our earlier swim. But, a challenge is a challenge and I was game! We RAN to the hot tub as fast as we could. The water was so hot compared to the cool temps outside. You can see the steam in the picture!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!