Sunday, January 4, 2009

All dressed up and ready to celebrate!






I am convinced that every girl should have a pair of red shoes!


We celebrated our 10th Wedding Anniversary on January 2, 2009! That night we got all dressed up and enjoyed a scrumptious dinner at Silo. We spent 3 hours dinning, talking and thoroughly enjoying each other. I could not have asked for a more perfect evening! The sweet words shared will always be with me and the diamond bracelet will forever be a reminder of the past 10 amazing years spent with the love of my life.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Millers said...

Oh Dee, how wonderful. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love all the pictures, they are fantastic. Looks like you guys had a wonderful time. Can you believe we have all been married 10 years this year. That was one crazy year of weddings.... remember?

Love ya lots!

natalienicole said...

dee, you must be the cutest lady in the ENTIRE world! these pictures are fabulous. i must say, you have an extremely sweet husband for cooperating with your super fun ideas. lucky little lady, you are!
happy happy anniversary to a role model couple! i'm so happy for your special day!
let me know if you guys have any time this weekend...we'd love to have you over for dinner or get a sitter and go out. your choice. much love and happiness to the special couple!

The Daniel Family said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys look so cute together...you can tell you have what it takes to make it another 10 and beyond. I hope your 2009 is filled with more up than downs and each day is better than the next. You truly deserve it all!

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!