Sunday, January 18, 2009

It's a guy thing...apparently!






The first weekend in January is always the Monster Jam Truck Show. The commercials start about the same time as the Christmas ones. Since last year, the commercials stop doodle bug in his tracks. Boys love their trucks and it is no exception with this one. MW decided that this year doodle was old enough to go. So after I reassured them this was one of those things I'd just soon sit out, they were on their way. With ear plugs and my P&S camera in tow off they went. Me- well this was the day I got to go for a long walk/run. They returned with souvenirs and special memories of this father-son outing.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!