Thursday, December 16, 2010

Girls' Week with my baby doll

 


I am officially in the first week of my four weeks off. Doodle is still in school this week and MSW is working so that leaves just me and my girl. It is times like this that I truly realize how much I love having a daughter! Don't get me wrong, I am so excited to have both boys home too next week. But, there is something special about just having some girl time. We have had a very productive week so far. Monday I had my annual doctor's appointment, so after a little morning "Targeting" Crystal came and watched Camy for a little while and then hung out with us for the rest of the afternoon. Tuesday was a little more exciting as the morning begun with Camy locking me out of the house. Yes, she was inside and I was outside! A quick call to daddy had rescue on the way. She sat at the back door watching me freeze as she giggled at me the whole time. We had a more low-key afternoon, cleaning out closets upstairs.

Yesterday was a busy day! We loaded up early and headed out to finish our Christmas shopping. 6 hours at La Cantera, a nap in the stroller and lots of gifts bought! She is such a great little shopping partner! Today she will hang out with daddy this afternoon while I have a shoot and tomorrow she will go see her friends for a couple hours while I host Cade's school party.

It has truly been a great week and I am looking forward to next week too! I promised Cade a Christmas activity every day! Need to get working on those ideas!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!