Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The baby doll @ 14 months

 

 

 



How can so much happiness and love be tied up into one precious, little soul? She is...

*smart, so smart! She has has a huge vocabulary and is very inquisitive. She asks, "what's that?" about a 1000 times a day. If you don't answer her right away, she will get right in your face and ask, "What's that?!?!"
*I bought her 3 new dresses yesterday and they were laying on my hope chest. She just brought them to me and asked, "Who's these?" When I told them they were hers, she hugged them and said, "Thank you!" GENIUS!
*when i pick her up out of her crib in the mornings, she hugs me tightly and says, "love you."
*she is a pro at walking and even runs sometimes.
*she is becoming a daddy's girl more and more each day. At Christmas in Pearsall after being passed around and around she finally landed in her daddy's arms, she looked up at him, patted his chest and said, "My dada!"
*she loves, loves, loves clothes and baby dolls.
*(knock on wood) is a great sleeper. She goes down in her crib easily and sleeps most night for 10-12 hours.
*has a sweet tooth like I have never seen before. Girl loves her some chocolate!
*handles her VWD like a rock star. At any point has several bruises but never slows her down much.
*she is a perfect mixture of sweet & sass. As the only girl at daycare, she rules the roost of boys. She bosses them around all day long and is very equipped to assert herself when need be.
*she is a genuinely happy baby.
*has a contagious laugh and smiles with her whole face.
*has the most delicious thighs and cheeks....totally could eat her up with a spoon.

I love you, sweet baby.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!