Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Eve

It has become tradition to spend Christmas Eve at our house. Kinda a central location for everyone, gives us a chance to go to Christmas Eve services and I like to host! This year MSW and I opted for an Italian Feast! Homemade lasagna (truly all from scratch, lasagna), chicken piccata, salad and a variety of 'antipasti.' With Christmas music playing, the fire crackling and our littles playing all around us...we cooked our hearts out. I will always remember cooking this meal with my sweet man. We laughed, we sampled, we stopped to dance to our favorite Christmas songs. The food was yummy but the memories...even better! Wish I would have taken more pics of it all...
 

Us on Christmas Eve at our house before dinner.
 

Baked and decorated "cookeys" for Santa. The note inside was so cute....it is hidden away in my memory chest.
 

Sweet brother and sister...okay so she really did not want him to hold her and he really was squeezing her but I'll take what I can get!
 

Dinner....nothing was left over!

It was a wonderful evening!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ang said...

Happy Holidays Sweetheart. I just love her face, so is so sweet!!

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!