Thursday, December 16, 2010

Girls' Christmas Party

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


We are blessed to have so many wonderful friends who share such awesome Christmas traditions with us. One of my highlights is the Girls' Christmas Party that Natalie hosts each year. The food is amazing, there is always some type of gift exchange that is fun and exciting and I always have such fun with all the girls that Nat invites. This year was probably my favorite, they are all amazing, but this year's theme was...."My Favorite Things." It was so much fun to see what everyone brought and what everyone chose as their gifts...we laughed and laughed!

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!