Monday, April 26, 2010

She is 6 months old....

Six months ago we were in an operating room.
A little cry filled the room.
With tears in his eyes he said, "your little shopping partner is here!"
She has proven to be that and so much more!


She loves everyone but I think she loves me the most.
She shares smiles with everyone and kicks her little arms and legs
when she recognizes someone.
She has the sweetest laugh one has ever heard. She belly laughs.
No matter how tired she might be she always gives love.
She is learning to anticipate a kiss and opens her mouth wide open!

She has the most delicious legs and arms.

She is a big baby who is already wearing 12 month clothing in most brands.

She loves to dress pretty. This child has been gifted with the most beautiful clothes.

We dress her up every single day. When I put an outfit on her, she runs her little

hand over the fabric and gives an approving little smile.

When we shop, she watches my every move and gives me approving smiles and sweet sounds.

She is serious about dinner time and loves, loves her fruits and veggies.

She rolls front to back and back to front.

She scoots all over the place and starting to pull up on to her knees.

She loves her crib and the only fuss you ever hear is when she is

ready to be laid in her crib at night.

At 4am, she wakes, like clockwork. She would

be fine if I left her in her room. I choose not to.

I love to go get her. I pick her up and she lays her sweet little head on my shoulder as

we head back to my bed. Daddy has already positioned the pillow for the little one.

I lay her down and we snuggle.

She has absolutely stolen our hearts with her amazing personality and

adoring smiles. She has an electrical spark that mesmerizes. This one

is going to do great things! Brother has developed a very protective bond for baby sister.

Daddy is so smitten that I think at times it overwhelms him how much this little

girl means and the powerful protective nature he feels for her.


Six months ago, in that operating room, I had no idea how much this

little one was going to change my life. The sky is bluer, the sounds are sweeter.

This child makes motherhood seem like a piece of cake.

From her little spiky hair to her grasping little fingers, every inch of this child

is a gift from above.

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!