Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools!

A couple of months ago doodle brought home a library book on April Fools day. He was enthralled with the book and by the end of the week he had it memorized. He schemed and planned all the April Fools tricks he was going to play. But as it goes during our childhood years, a week feels like a month, a month a year and so he forgot about it all. However, mama didn't....and oh did I have some tricks up my sleeve!

After he went to sleep last night, I blew up a bunch of balloons. Before I went in to wake him up this morning I positioned the balloons all over his bed. When he woke up this morning, he woke up in a sea of yellow balloons....April Fools! He was surprised! I can't wait to see what he thinks about his snack and lunch today. Mama might have just added in some gummy worms throughout his food and added yellow food coloring to his water bottles. Let's hope he reads my note that ensures all his food is edible!

I was so tempted to pack MSW's lunch in a Super S bag this morning, but I stopped myself. I'll have to come up with a better trick for him later on!

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!