Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sono #3

Sonogram #3 was such an exciting visit! In addition to finding out that baby is growing perfectly healthy, we also found out that she is a GIRL! We had a great tech that explained every image to us and did a thorough job of checking out our baby girl. We saw her heart, brain, lungs and stomach. All seems to be great! She put on a little show for us as we lovingly fussed over every little movement she made. She had the hiccups, stretched (arching her little back) and showed off her swallowing techniques. She is measuring exactly a week ahead and is very active. She kicked and moved the entire time.



As of June 17, 2009 she weighs a little over 1 pound, maintains heartbeat right and 140 and looks great!

Daddy took the two sono pictures that say "Girl" and the really cute profile shot to work to show off so I will post those later on.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Hooper Family said...

Congrats!!! What a beautiful profile she has! And I love the name Camdyn. If we had a boy, his name was going to be Kamden. :)

Here's to a great rest of your pregnancy and lots of shopping..girls can never have enough dresses, bows or pink!! I know this for a fact!

natalienicole said...

she's a beauty! geez....i can't wait to meet her!

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!