Sunday, June 7, 2009

My fish and 5 year old photo shoot

We spend at least some amount at the pool just about every day. Doodle cannot get enough swimming...he loves it! He and Dad headed to the pool while I stayed behind to finish up the laundry and dust our bedroom. As I was dusting I decided today was the perfect day to take doodle's 5 year old pictures. So, I grabbed my camera and thought what better place to start than at the pool!






I was about to crop out MSW's hand when I stopped...this is how it is...daddy is always within a hand reach away and so I decided that I loved his hand right there in the picture. ***Warning*** What follows next is a ridiculous amount of pictures from today's shoot. You may kindly excuse yourself now unless of course you want to admire the fabulous Mr. Doodle Bug in all his 5 year old glory. He did so very well today and I heart these pictures alot! Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Daniel Family said...

I still can't believe your little man is 5! They are not supposed to grow so fast. Darling pics, his Mama must have taught him some good photo faces! Hope all is well!

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!