Sunday, June 7, 2009

A fun, colorful wall and a student desk

When I was on my sewing table hunt, in which I ended up with a rocking chair instead, we also came across this little student desk. I fell in love with it because I am a nerd and I love school and this desk is TOTAL school. Doodle feel in love with it because it was just his size and he declared it his "math desk." I thought this would be a great prop for his 5 year old shoot as he is on the brink of starting school- oh and it was $9.99. This building made for the perfect backdrop for this phase of the shoot.

Contemplating school....



Trying it out....



Getting comfy....



and he is so over it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!