Sunday, April 26, 2009

Through his lens......

Have I mentioned before my amazing husband? Yep, pretty sure I have mentioned that a time or two. He is so sweet and has been accompanying me on my wedding shoots. Not only that, he second shoots for me. As I was going through edits, I came across these pics.... I have never seen myself before in action. I am glad I have these to document as part of this pregnancy and my life @ this time.




Up close and personal!



Me hiding behind a speaker to capture the reception entrance.
Can't fit behind there for much longer!



Me & my 12 week belly!


Mr. & Mrs.- oh how I love this man!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

natalienicole said...

i'm needing to see that baby bump in real life!
and yes...he's a wonderful man, dee!

R and R Stacy said...

You have a wonderful hubby!
Great picture of your baby bump!

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!