Wednesday, April 22, 2009

As so much changes...things also remain the same.

Kris, MW, DW, Emily

Reese, Taylor & Doodle
The top picture was taken this past weekend at a wedding in Comfort. This is a picture of two grown girls who grew up together, a husband who grew up with those girls, and Em's little brother. Point is, we all grew up together.....I have so many childhood memories that include those people. We are now adults and our children are following in our footsteps. The picture below are Em's two girls with doodle. They are making their own childhood memories and it does my heart good knowing those memories already have a built-in 30+ year relationship. What a blessing to have the friends that I do! I may be raising a child in the city but some of my small town roots will remain in him. And believe me these kids are not too "citified"- you may notice specks of dirt on their clothing. They spent the entire reception collecting rollie pollies out of the flower beds. Sounds like there is fo shizzle some P-town in them!









3 comments:

R and R Stacy said...

Aww, great picture!
I love Em! She's so sweet!

The Millers said...

So sad we had to miss it. Would have loved to have been there. I was at a family funeral instead. :o(

Hope said...

I would have never recognized Kris!

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!