Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Star comes for a visit







I am not really sure if this is blog-worthy but I am sure down the road when doodle is in high school I will hold on to these memories of "when you were little" and think about these kind of times. For those of you with kiddos who have yet entered pre-school or school- just wait and I am sure I do not even know the half of it yet. School=alot of "projects" for mom and dad. Between keeping up with show & tell themes, dress days, art projects, etc...then there is "spend the weekend with Star." Star is the frog you see above and just happens to be the class mascot. Star spends each weekend with a different student in class. They all love Star and it is a big deal to take him home on a weekend. Star comes with a journal which must be completed for class on Monday complete with pictures of the weekend's events. I usually remember this on Sunday afternoon and we hustle to get all of that documented. I think this past weekend will be Star's last visit with us. Adios Star!

1 comment:

R and R Stacy said...

That is too cute! Great idea.

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!