Saturday, October 18, 2008

Santa Monica





What I will remember about Santa Monica Pier.....
* The fact there were actual trapeeze practices happening (I have no idea how to spell that & I'm on a roll & not stopping to spell check)
* The ferris wheel
* The smells...a perfect blind of salt water, fair food and Bubba Gump's Shrimp House
* The ultimate find! A real photo booth! I can only find digital photo booths today....the kind that prints a digital picture that adds graphics, etc.... What this heart desires is a real photo booth the kind that is circa 1980. Santa Monica thank you! The best $4 I have spent in a long, long time. 4 poses, individual flash bulb shot, just enough saturation that it looks polaroid 80's and the vertical layout of the poses....one posed, one silly, one lovin', one...what? it is still taking another picture!. The pics....perfect! I am just realizing that I should have taken a picture of the pics I'm bragging about.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!