Tuesday, October 14, 2008

LA Trip: Day One

I am a planner by nature and trip planning just happens to be my favorite type of planning. While I know the best made plans are rarely realized, to me, it is all about the process and anticipation of a trip. Suffice to say, this trip was well-planned out. If you ever are planning a Disney trip- consult me. There are so many ins & outs to know about that will make your trip so much more enjoyable. For instance, Disney will send you a free planning DVD, along with a welcome kit. This was great for doodle so that he knew what to expect from his Disneyland visit. With the help of the DVD and website, we knew and mapped out the attractions that were on our must-see list. I asked uncle Val to play Mickey Mouse and call doodle the night before we left. He totally believed it was Mickey and it helped to kick off this awesome experience for him. We worked half a day and headed to the airport. I was worried about time, when in the end we arrived way too early! Oh well- better that way than the other which we learned about (that story is coming soon.) We had a direct flight into LA. We picked up our rental car and after a long day of work/school and travel, we safely arived at our hotel around 10:30 pm LA time. A quick bath, a late night dinner from Denny's next door and off to dreamland we went for the next morning we would rise early and truly head to the land of dreams....Disneyland!

Stay tuned...


The Planning Guide: The agenda, maps, driving directions, attractions to see at Disney, etc....


The boy waiting for our plane to arrive so we can board and fly out of San Antonio.


We are bored waiting for our flight. Why not take some self portraits?



Buckled in and ready to fly!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!