Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Day @ Disneyland






There is a reason this is the, "Place where dreams come true...."
We woke early (it works to your advantage when you are in a time zone two hours behind your own.) We were some of the first through the gates. This was my fourth Disney trip, it never gets old! The weather was picture perfect, early on there were no lines, the sights were vibrant, the smiles were big....all of it was fantastic! Doodle met Mickey and Minnie, rode on every ride his heart desired and snacked on various treats. We concluded that we enjoy Disneyland (CA) more than Disneyworld (FL).
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!