Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Goals...

I have a goal of posting at least once a week. So this post is, well, a guilt post to stay on track. I have so much to recap and document but the time is just not cooperating with that goal right now. My days are filled with students in crisis mode (it is midterm, need I say more?) and the down slide of the semester. Didn't we just start? I will be giving finals in just a little over a month- that I can't believe!

I took on way too many shoots lately so my evenings are filled with editing shoots, burning CDs and putting together orders. I just submitted a wedding order yesterday and am finally caught up until this weekend when I take on some more shoots- I can't complain I do it to myself. Oh- and throw on top of that my brilliant idea to take on another job! I'm two weeks into my 4 week training for Univ. of Phoenix. It is kicking my rear! It is soooo much work so it totally has to be worth it, right, it will?!?!?!

We are fired up for Halloween! The house has exploded in orange and black and the candy is secured. Doodle already had his school performance last week- they celebrate Noah's Ark day vs. Halloween. He was a raccoon! He tore up the stage. When I climb out of this mountain of work I will post pics and try to get up a video....

2 comments:

natalienicole said...

somehow, you do it all! have a great halloween if i don't talk to you beforehand!

Hope said...

Things will all work out as they should. It is good that you can give this job a try -- to see if it's something you'd like to continue in the future. UofP was in my building at Harcourt. They were growing very rapidly, and they have a great model for people to aquire degrees while working.

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!