Friday, September 5, 2008

Welcome to the new pad

Thanks for making the move over to the new site. I love blogging and I love to share it with anyone who is interested in our little corner of the world- within reason, I suppose. This new blog should provide a little more privacy from the google searches (our names will not be used) while not having to password protect.

So, I'm back in the game and I've missed you guys!

I'll be on a blogging binge to catch up on the happenings of the last month....stay tuned!

1 comment:

R and R Stacy said...

I look forward to reading your blogs about your sweet boy.
Have a great weekend!

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!