Sunday, September 28, 2008

The days of Soccer






There is so much to say about the experience of being a soccer mom! We are having so much fun. I think it is most fun because we are doing it together. Big Daddy is known as "Coach" in our house on Thursdays & Saturdays, I have too much fun planning the snacks, drinks and the little prizes we hand out @ practice and games and Caden is learning sportsmanship, team work and compromise. We are meeting some really great people through the league. Our team has the best parents that we could ask for and we are having so much fun getting to know the players and parents.

Watching MW coach makes me love him even more (if that is possible!) The patience, caring and effort he puts in for these little people is above and beyond for a man who is already so busy and so wonderful in so many capactities. I could not be more proud of both of my boys!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

natalienicole said...

so fun! times i look forward to, while lingering on the ones we celebrate each day.

(lovin' those fancy photoshop techniques you have goin' on there!)

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!