Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Saturday evening in the kitchen

The story behind the pics that appear and then disappear????? What is up with blogger?

There are many things that I enjoy doing with doodle bug but one of my favorites is cooking. I love to cook and I think it will be a great gift to him that he knows his way around the kitchen as he gets older. It takes forever....we discuss ingredients, where they come from, measurements, etc.... A meal that would take 30 minutes to prepare often takes an hour but we are in no rush- that's the whole point. So, after the soccer game on Saturday we got set-up in the kitchen. On the menu, pico de gallo & tortilla chips, grilled pizza (other post) and homemade cheesecake with fresh strawberries. We listen to music, we cook, we enjoy the moment.

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!