Monday, May 23, 2011

Mama's fun times

 

McCallister Park Gala time!
 

 

Working on my "honey do" list for the kitchen make-over
 

Bench make-over

In between the hustle and bustle of all that it takes to be a mom and wife, I am making time for fun times too! We attended the McCallister Park Little League Gala on Friday night. The Spazmatics played and we had a really awesome time. We danced, had dinner, crossed fingers to win drawings (we didn't) and truly enjoyed a fun night sans two little people.

I'm not moving along as fast as I would like with my kitchen, partly because we are still super busy and partly because the granite guy is not moving fast enough for me. So, for now I take advantage of when Michael is home and get him to start working ahead on the things that we can. One of the projects is redoing our breakfast area. We are cutting down the table and chairs (to a more camy-friendly) height and adding a bench in to the eating area. I found the bench at a thrift store, repainted and put on new fabirc. I'm anxious to see how it all works together...eventually! I love redecorating. One question, can a house have too much of a DIY feel?????
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!