Monday, May 23, 2011

Busy School Days

 

 

 

 



I joke that I need a "wife" to help me keep up with all of Caden's activities. You know...someone who can help with the crafts, handles a hot-glue gun with precision, cooks goodies, good with the camera, remembers the suncreen, etc.... No doubt that my boy's activities keeps me running. Friday alone my checklist looked a little like this:

* Finish gala basket
* Rehearse website presentation with Caden
* Deliver gala basket
* Bake plaintains for presentation
* Put flags on chocolate mustaches
* Iron Costa Rican Outfit and pack it up
* Get blanket, sunscreen, toys for picnic packed up
* Make picnic lunches
* Remember camera!
* Be at school by 9:20 am
* Be in Mrs. Hall's class by 12 with him in full costume
* Buy dress and shoes for gala
* Get trophies from my mom
* Talk to Stacey and Berta about class party
* " " about teacher gift
* Toe nail color change (no blue!)
* Pick up sissy by 3:00
* Be at Gala by 6:30

Most if not all is for Caden's activites...FYI this is only 1st grade!!

I got it all done, we had a great night at the Gala and looking forward to all this week will bring.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!