Thursday, May 26, 2011

A day at the zoo

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


She did not care that it was 100 degrees outside. She did not care that most of the animals were taking a nap. It was her first trip to the zoo. She is loving animals these days and learning all her animal sounds. I thought it was time for a trip to the zoo. Just she and I. She loved the monkeys and fish the most. She loved the elephant until she blew air and then she cried, and shook her head "no" at the elephant. She talked to each animal with a very serious tone and would tippy toe up to each cage like she was timid of what awaited. Memories....

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Oh no! That's sad, but a little bit hilarious that the elephant made her cry. My kiddos were the same way! Sweet Camy!! I love that you are getting to do some stuff with her by yourself....

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!