Monday, January 3, 2011

Reality calling....

 


It is Monday morning of week 4 of my 4 week vacation. Bittersweet, is probably the best word to describe it. I crawled out of bed early to get doodle ready for school and daddy out the door. I look out my window and it seems the world has gone back to reality. I'm here...kinda in the middle. I am thankful for my time off, so grateful, and know that a week is still alot of time....there are still things on my list I want to get done and special girl time to spend with sissy belle. I also feel a pull to be part of reality too. A schedule, being surrounded by lots of people, a new semester of teaching waiting for me. Maybe it is the acknowledgement of the inevitable. Let's just "get to it" mentality.

This book sits on my desk....it bellows my name. A reminder of the in-between place I am currently in. The middle between still on break but with reality around the corner. A goal of getting three books read and tests taken before I go back. The book is dry and boring. Ten more test questions to answer to be done with it. I should be working on that, instead of blogging. I will get to it...the library due date is the 6th...I've got time.

I miss my boys. I miss doodle's constant requests...wow who would of thought I would miss that???? I wonder how his day back at school is going. Does he miss me? Nope...I'm sure. smile.

Ok...to that list and eventually that book. I will make the most of these last 7 days.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!