Friday, January 7, 2011

a quiet afternoon ramble....

Don't have anything deep or profound to blog...but it's my blog and I can write meaningless rambles {without pictures} if I want, humf! I actually have a rare, few minutes on the computer. Doddle is still at school and Camy is napping. I finished editing my photography session from this morning, so the computer is up and running, the house is quiet...so why not? Camy cannot stand for me to be on the computer. She has learned how to turn it off....not good when I am in the middle of an unsaved document or edit. Oh well, serves me right for taking up "her time." Sweet angel.

I am going to a training tomorrow with a guru in the field of Learning Communities from Valencia College. Should be interesting...we shall see. I am teaching 3 LC courses in the Spring so I could use any pedagogy I can get! I finished that book and test I was working on at the start of the week. It was dreadful down to the last page.

I ran 5 miles yesterday. Felt great. Could have gone more but my time was up and I still wanted to do an ab workout. Those abs refuse to ever be the same after a C-section, but I keep trying! Isn't it funny how one day 2 miles is the worst thing ever and then the very next day 5 miles is a breeze....what is that about?

I have had an eye twitch for 3 weeks. Is it stress, allergies? I don't really feel like I have either but something is causing it. Maybe it is my new MAC mascara? Hmmm...love it so much I might have to learn to live with the twitch? Surely not....right?

Do you know Zee Avi? If not, get to know them...they play on almost every play list on my ipod. I heart my ipad so much, "paddy" is my bff. She goes everywhere with me and handles all my biz-naz. She is currently playing my Zee Avi and in a minute will remind me of my phone conference at 3...oh and then she will pull up my HEB shopping list and show me Sunday night's recipe. She's cool like that.

I am currently reading the book, The Help {yep, you guessed it on paddy} and it has me a little disturbed. Discrimination makes me squirm. I'll give it a couple more chapters before I put it back on the shelf.

Ok...I hear my baby squirming around. 'Till next useless ramble...smile!

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!