Monday, November 22, 2010

Fall, Family and Fun

 

 

 

 


If I had it my way, we would go on an adventure every weekend. But, with sports and school activities and life....well, that does not get to happen every weekend. We did have a family adventure this past weekend. We went to Lost Maples park in Vanderpool. We took a picnic lunch and ventured out on some of the trails. The maples are not that colorful this year but that did not take away from our fun. I took my camera along to capture some fall pictures before we snap our Christmas photos this coming weekend. I love just spending time with these 3 people.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!