Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sick Day

Doodle coughed all.night.long. I am sure it is caused by allergies. I woke up this morning with a sore throat and sinus headache. As the alarm went off at 5:30 am I quickly did a mental run through of my day. Yep- today is the perfect day for a sick day. While both of us could have made it through the day and our ailments don't require a visit to the doctor, we both needed an easy day at home. And so, that is exactly what we are doing. We snuggled under the covers until 9:00, got up and made some grilled cheese sandwiches and medicated, I'm blogging while doodle is "walking" a roll of string around the house and we will be heading for an afternoon nap here in a moment. We are not so much minding being a little under the weather today.





Our best attempt @ making "pitiful, sick faces."



A grilled cheese will make it all better, especially served up on a monkey plate!


I can't go outside so I will just walk a roll of string around the house, yeah! that sounds like what I'll do.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Daniel Family said...

Those sick days will get ya...especailly after the hectic week you had! Congrats on getting through it, first of all, and for mastering all that you have! I am proud to have a friend who can accomplish so much for herself! Hope you are feeling better and take a nice long nap!

natalienicole said...

i had the same thing, still do. a slow day is better than any true sick day! hope ya'll are doing better!

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!