Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Home Inspirations




Love, love, love these little bowls from my favorite store, Anthropologie. They are $4 and come in so many fun colors. Get yourself some. They will make you really happy!



A new twist on my picture walls. Get yourself some $1.00 clipboards, cover with your favorite scrapbook paper, modgepodge it, add some embellishments and clip on your favorite pictures. Change them as you like. These are older pics I finally placed my Cali pics this weekend an can't wait for them to come in.



Not the best pic...but you can get the idea. This was our Sunday afternoon project- a Thankful tree. Took a branch from the backyard, let doodle cut out "leaves" and then stuck in a pot with little rocks we lifted from the park. Each leaf has what the 3 of us are thankful for. As a side not, notice my super cute orange pan in the background. Love, Love all my new finds at our HEB Plus!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

natalienicole said...

great stuff! you're so darn creative. i love that you MAKE IT HAPPEN. i mull over it WAY too long. looks great! and i love the thankful tree.

The Hooper Family said...

I am going to make the clipboards! So cute!!!

Hope you guys are feeling better!

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!