Sunday, November 23, 2008

Friday Night Lights

We are football fans through and through. We usually make several games a season. This past Friday was only the first of this year (also will be our last as "our" teams are out of the playoffs.) I have been promising to go watch Shelbi and Dakota- cheerleader & band. We had a really great time even though the Mighty Mavs lost. Doodle finally mastered the Maverick sign and enjoyed watching them play. We got to spend time with our awesome family and friends.

As a side note, I am embarrassed to admit how many people came up to me to say "hi" and for the life of me I could not place them. This happened 3 times that night! Next season I need to study an old yearbook before I go!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!