Sunday, November 23, 2008

Holiday Crafts


Melting the soap & adding in the peppermint oil and red coloring.



The finished product!


Working on our Christmas Cards


The start of the card making.

We were very productive this weekend in planning for the holiday season. We got all the little gifts for doodle's classmates finished (ornaments), we made peppermint soap for our work friends and neighbors and I got some substantial work done on our Christmas Cards. We also cleaned the house top to bottom and bought all the groceries for Thanksgiving Dinner. We are hosting Thanksgiving! We love this time of year!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

natalienicole said...

you're checking your list already...
LOVE IT!
way to knock out those to do's!

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!