Sunday, November 30, 2008

Let the decorating begin!



Christmas decorating. It happens in our home the day after Thanksgiving. We go buy our tree, pull out all the boxes of decorations, and let the good times begin. No matter the temperature outside, Christmas music is playing and we are sipping on hot chocolate. The inside is all decked out and so is the outside this year! While I was doing alot of this, the boys made sure the outside was as fitting as the inside.
I'll be taking more pictures at dark to show off all their hard work!


Welcome Christmas 2008!


As I was putting the finishing touches on the tree inside, I looked out my front window at my boys hanging lights outside.


For me, he climbed to the top of the oak tree to hang lights! They look great honey!


The inside tree all dressed up for the holidays!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

R and R Stacy said...

I love your tree and the decor! Looks great!

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!