Wednesday, June 8, 2011

~Summer culinary creations~

 

Afternoon treat....smoothies!
 

We have new daily tea creations. This was Blackberry-mint sun tea. Mint & blackberries from our garden.
 

Caden helping me roll our Buffalo Chicken Wraps
 

Weekly Menu- I try to keep it pretty but Camy loves to write on it too. Often times, MSW will tell me as soon as he walks in the door, "I have been thinking about your________for dinner all day" which tells me that he checks the day's menu each morning!

My love of cooking and creating in the kitchen multiplies during the summer. I have more time and the summer harvests are some of my favorite fruit and vegetables. I am still trying many new recipes and even making up some of my own. Pinterest....do you know it? If not, you are missing out BIG TIME!!! I can sit down and find 50 amazing recipes in 15 minutes. It is my inspiration these days. Farmer's markets, orchards and our own garden.....what gifts!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!