Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Perfect Day!

 


I absolutely adore Fredericksburg. In many ways, it is my happy place! Love it all! What a beautiful day we had, today. We started at the Peach Orchard, then to the strawberry patch. Memories made of Camy eating all our "micro-strawberries" and Caden finding the perfect peaches. We wandered through the grooves of peach trees....Camy was sidetracked by the "moo cows" that she wanted to touch so badly. Just as the sun positioned itself high in the sky, we loaded up and headed to lunch at Rather Sweet. YUM!!!! We casually strolled main street. A stop into the toy store proved successful for two littles I know! Until next time, Freddy!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Hope said...

So much fun! I think Laurel would have eaten the whole orchard!

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!